Sunday 7 October 2007

Ice Cream

How much do you think Harri enjoyed his ice cream last night!?

During the day he said 'where we going today, Mum?' as he knows that everyday we usually go out. We weren't planning on going anywhere with the boys yesterday, but just having a quiet day at home. I told Harri that I had to go to church for play practice and that they weren't going anywhere and then he said 'Hungry Jacks?' asking if we could go to Hungry Jacks for tea.

Not having to cook tea sounded like a good plan to me, so I told him that if they were good for Aaron while I was out we could go to Hungry Jacks for tea. I didn't take my camera with me (I know - what is going on!?!?!?) but Harri was making us all crack up laughing while he was showing off with his ice cream, so I had pull out my phone and take a photo with that.

1 comment:

  1. How funny love the pic, did he actually get any in his mouth???

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...