No we have......
- broken sleep
- lots of stress
- lots of nappies to wash and dry
- tins of formula and bottles to make
- food to puree
- toys scattered everywhere
- lots of tears (from everyone including Kobe!)
- a cupboard stocked full of homepathic remedies for reflux, colic and teething as well as bonjella, neurofen and panadol
- a Christmas tree almost getting pulled down everyday
- loads more washing everyday - mostly full of bibs
- baby bowls, spoons and cups
- to take a baby bag everywhere we go stocked with nappies, spew rags, bibs, books, toys, wipes and feeds
- baby shampoo and body wash
- and a pram, rocker, baby swing, two baby play gyms, a baby pouch and jolly jumper.
Having Kobe come into our family has been a huge change for us, but a great one. He makes us smile every day with his little 'twinkle in his eye' (as Simone calls it) and his beautiful little smile. Whenever we are out I am constantly getting comments like 'what a beautiful little baby', 'he is so cute, he makes you want to give him a big cuddle', and 'he is such a happy baby'.
He is such a busy little man. He doesn't want to stop for anything including having a feed or having a sleep. He LOVES to see the world and what is going on. If we are home too much in the day he gets very bored and just wants to have someone talking to him. As soon as you talk to him he gives you the biggest smile, and plays on it so that you will keep talking to him! If his brothers walk out of the room he starts crying, until they come back in again.
It's amazing how fast the last 6 months have gone. We are very lucky to have Kobe in our lives.
I love how in this photo Kobe is like the 'big' brother as he is the one giving Noah a kiss.