Tuesday 23 September 2008

My Prize

This afternoon I went to pick up my prize at Meadow Mews for having the 'best local photo'.

It was very exciting. Altogether the camera and printer is worth $578. It is actually a really nice little camera - it even plays its own slideshow on the camera, including music! I love that it has a rechargeable battery. Every other little digital camera I have had didn't have a rechargeable battery and went through the batteries like they were going out of fashion. It won't replace my digital SLR, but it will be handy to have for those times when I can't be bothered taking out my big camera. Jalen has had lots of fun playing with it tonight.


I'll have to keep snapping away and enter again next year. This year was the first time I had ever entered the competition and I was very lucky to have two pics in the final, and especially lucky to win it! I don't think that will happen again, but I will keep taking pics ready for next year's comp now!

3 comments:

  1. Great camera! I love the photo of Noah posing for Jalen! Don't give up on the Nationals yet - we have faith in you! When do you find out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie
    Im not really sure, but I think Oct 3rd is when it will be announced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lisa, looks like Jalen is enjoying your prize.

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...