Friday 5 September 2008

Why!?

Harri is at the stage where he wants to know everything! I can't remember Jay ever asking so many questions. 'Why does school finish at 3 o'clock?', 'why do you call me sweetheart?', 'why does Kobe cry all the time?', 'why does Kobe always go to bed?'. Tonight Harri, Kobe and I were in the bath together. Harri looks at me and asks 'why don't I have boobs Mum?' (sorry to any males reading!!). I laughed and told him it was because he is a boy. He then looks at (a very chubby) Kobe and asks 'why does Kobe have boobs!?'. I couldn't stop laughing as Kobe really does have boobs!!

Sorry Bec - no photo with this post!! :)

10 comments:

  1. haha! that is really funny!!
    how are the nappies going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tone - nappies are GREAT! Aaron was just getting them ready for tomorrow and said he likes them. I just have to remember to do a load each night or every 1 1/2 days. Going to do a post about them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious! Come on Lisa, that must be your favourite stage of all- the want to know everything stage...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esther - this stage of Harri's actually is driving me insane!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure that in no time he'll be over it... and then you'll have Kobe asking about boobs and all kinds of things! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to hear nappies are going well! (post about it!) and that Harri is still making you laugh like usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, way too funny, Harri says the funniest things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is sooo funny. Just hope he doesn't start telling someone about who has boobies! I get so worried about what will come out of Scarlett's mouth...and yeah, I hope Scarlett never starts asking questions!!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...