Sunday 7 September 2008

Father's Day

I wanted to get a nice photo of the boys with Aaron before church today, for Father's Day. By the time I remembered it was too late and we were back from church and they were all in their pajama's, except Kobe who was too lazy to get his on! ;) Aaron and I are always saying that its still hard to believe that we have four kids - and all of them are boys!

The boys are very lucky to have such a great Dad. Aaron is very patient and spends a lot of time with them. Jalen's card said 'thanks for everything you do for me - like downloading stuff!'. It cracked us up.

6 comments:

  1. i LOOOVE kobe's little cheeks in that last photo - want to pinch them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its funny what they write in their cards. Rohan wrote in Chris' I like how Dad chases the plovers away for me..they are very brave these Dads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy fathers day Aaron. Being a hawks supporter, your all the boys have got. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well being such a good dad I spose we can forgive his one downfall.... HAWTHORN!! Have a good week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's OK Aaron, being a Hawthorn supporter just makes you a better, smarter Dad - we all know that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, great pictures of all your boys. I didn't realize Fathers Day was in September in Australia(is in June here).

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...