Tuesday 23 September 2008

Mum's Group

Once a fortnight our church has a 'Mum's Group' that meets somewhere for a couple of hours. Sometimes it is at someone home, sometimes at a park and sometimes it is at places such as the museum, Kids Paradise, or McDonalds etc. Today it was at the museum. I don't go very often as it is just another thing I have to fit into my day, and time is precious when Jay and Noah are at school.

Jacquie reminded me it was on today and that it was at the museum, so I thought I should make the effort to go, as Harri loves going to the museum and playing with the kids as well. He had heaps of fun running around with Eli.


He also loves Ty and Callum and was so excited when I told him they were going to be there as well.

It was nice to catch up with everyone.



1 comment:

  1. We've been meaning to go to the museum again - you've just inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...