Thursday 14 February 2008

Valentine's Day Tag

Bianca tagged me via her blog to do a Valentine's Day thing so here goes:

You and your spouse: Lisa and Aaron
How long have you been together? 13 and a half years! Boy we are getting old!
How long did you date? 14 months before we got married.
How old is he? 35 - old!
Who eats more? Definitely me! Aaron is too fussy - drives me insane!
Who said 'I love you first'? Aaron! :)
Who is taller? Aaron
Who sings better? Definitely me - sorry Aaron! Must be all the eating I do!? :)
Who is smarter? Aaron would say he is as he has two degrees :)
Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but Aaron will throw a load in on the weekends.
Who does the dishes? Both of us.
Who cooks dinner? Me - Aaron likes to cook cakes and biscuits though.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? Mostly Aaron after I nag ;) Sometimes me. By the way Aaron - it is needing a mow right now in case you haven't noticed! :)
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who kissed who first? Aaron kissed me :)
Who asked who out? Aaron asked me out I guess - can't remember what we did!? Probably something romantic like Macca's!
Who proposed? Aaron on Valentine's day.
Who is more sensitive? Probably me, although Aaron is pretty sensitive for a guy.
Who has more friends? Probably me.
Who has more siblings? Me. Aaron has two sisters - one has passed away, and three step sisters so if you count those we are even :)

I tag Toni, Steph, Simone, Clare and Becky if you are game :)
your spouse:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...