Monday 26 November 2007

Becky's birthday surprise

Today is Becky's birthday. I'm not actually sure how old she is, but I know she is very young :) Jared went to Melbourne last night for work so Nicki, Mum and I thought we would surprise Becky and take her out for lunch. Nicki rang her yesterday to make sure that she was going to be home in the morning. Nicki told her she would drop around at about 10.30 with her present.

I texted her in the morning to say happy birthday and told her I was off to the gym, so it was very funny as she had no clue that we were going to turn up. Nicki suggested we try a cafe called 'Peelz' for lunch. It was a beautiful day so we sat outside in the sun.

The kids had a great time playing with each other.



Lunch was really yummy. Nicki and Mum both got crumbed scallops, Becky got a chicken, mango and camembert salad, and I got a chicken, avocado and bacon salad. It was so nice.



Maddi thought the food was great until she sucked on the lemon off Grandma's plate.
It was a busy day driving up to Devonport straight after I dropped the boys off at school, and then coming straight back after lunch so I can pick them up, but it was nice to be able to surprise Becky on her birthday and spend some time with Nicki and Mum and the girls.

1 comment:

  1. Yumo that salad looks scrumptious. Yes the gym was boring without you there.

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...