Tuesday 14 August 2007

Ouch!

Yesterday at school Jay had a little altercation with a tree! At recess he slipped over - right into a tree. When I went to pick him up at the school he came running up to me with a note from his teacher, explaining what had happened. He quickly threw it to me and ran away before I could see his face. After I read the note he came up to me and told me very proudly what had happened.

Supposedly at the time he was okay, but then it started stinging and he started crying. His friends - the two Connor's, both took him up to the office where a teacher gave him some first aid. Glad I wasn't there at the time - I can imagine the drama!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, poor Jalen. Hope he is feeling better soon.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...