Thursday 2 August 2007

Good Friends

Today was a really nice afternoon with some great friends. Jus was going to Simone's for lunch so Bonnie and I thought it would be a good chance to catch up with her once again, so we invited ourselves out too. I don't think Simone minded though :) Felicity hadn't had a chance to catch up with her yet, so she also came out with us. Jus goes back to Indonesia next week.

It was a really fun afternoon - yummy food (especially Felicity's cookies that she made which I am supposed to say was Simone's recipe!) and lots of laughs. I was amazed at Simone's milk storage cupboard! I just had to get her to pose in front of it.

The kids had a great time playing together and watching DVD's on their huge screen TV. It was like they were at the movies. Harri kept requesting Simone to put the same DVD on over and over again - what's new!? Poor Sarra wasn't feeling well and had the day home from school. Pity she couldn't enjoy it while the kids were there to play.


The photo that I have used of all of us at the top I have stolen from Simone's blog as her photo turned out better than the one on my camera. Hope she doesn't get upset about plagarism! At least I have referenced it :) Feel like I'm at uni again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...