Monday 27 September 2010

Smile Photo Competition 2010

On the weekend I got an exciting email to say that this year I am again a finalist in the Smile Photo competition this year!!! After being in it the last two years, I thought there was no way I could be lucky enough again, especially since the competition has now changed. Instead of having a top twenty photos in each shopping centre, they now only run it so there are 100 photos nationally in the final.

I never have a clue which photos they will like, and never would've thought I could've won it a couple of years ago with the photo that I sent in of Pop, so I sent in about twenty and was excited to hear one was chosen. .

This year they chose the photo I took when Aaron was coaching his high school footy team a few weeks back. The prizes are cash prizes this year, instead of camera equipment which is great, but there are so many awesome photos to compete with (another 99 to be exact!) that it's going to be hard to get anywhere near winning.

So....PRETTY PLEASE help me out by voting for my photo. I doubt I will win, but it's still exciting to be in the running. Anyone can vote (doesn't matter if you are Australian or not) but if you do vote and you are Australian you have a chance of winning $2000. Just click on the picture below and it will take you to the page to vote. Feel free to pass this onto your friends too - every vote counts as you can only vote once per email address.

7 comments:

  1. Voted! Love the pic. Hope you wiiiiiiin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally voted! I loved that picture when you first posted it and am so glad to see it in the competion. You'd be most deserving if you won!
    x
    H

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a bit of bother I finally voted! Good luck this year too!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE that photo! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted, I'll take 10% of the winnings thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm laughing at your brother. I finally have internet again so I voted! I'm SO hoping you win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great picture!!!
    good luck, i just voted for you too!

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...