Monday 6 September 2010

Evacuate the Dancefloor

A couple of weeks ago Kobe and I headed up to the Silverdome to check out Harri dancing in the mass school's Dance Event. For ages they had been practicing different dances at school and then they joined in lots of other schools to all do the same dances at the same time. It's always lots of fun to watch.

We ran into Jacquie and Callum who were there watching Ty and Tenae as well. Callum and Kobe always have lots of fun when they are together.

Tenae was one of the kids up on stage who got to demonstrate.

It was so cute seeing all the kids dancing together, especially Harri and his friends from his Prep class. You could tell they all loved it.

They especially love it because they get to do lots of well known dances like the 'Heel, Toe Polka' to modern songs like 'Evacuate the Dancefloor'. Harri had been singing the songs for weeks.

5 comments:

  1. What a great event! I love that they teach the kids to dance. And I am jealous that your kids wear uniforms to school. I wish our schools would do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember doing that in Primary school!! :D loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird. I could have sworn I was at home with Noah, but apparently I was there! (bottom picture, foreground).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome dancing hazza!!!!
    Lisa, change your header it is driving me NUTS!!!
    Alison- i thought that was you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nah - she is way too big to be you Alison, and her hair is a LOT redder than yours :)

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...