Saturday 5 December 2009

Couldn't wait any longer

When Aaron was at his leavers dinner on Wednesday night, I was busy getting the boys tea, in the bath and ready for bed. I told Harri to get in the bath, while I sorted out Noah's feeds and meds. A few minutes later I heard Harri cracking up laughing from the bathroom. I ran in to see what was going on and this is what I found!

Kobe decided he couldn't wait for me any longer and got in the bath...clothes and all!!

Harri thought it was hilarious.

4 comments:

  1. Saves on the washing of his clothes as well...got to love it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he... we have had that here too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful Lisa, Joel is trying to do the same thing at the moment if I let him. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...