Sunday 6 July 2008

Big Smiles

Today has been a lovely day with Kobe, especially for Aaron. The last month or so Aaron has come to church for Sacrament Meeting and has then had to come home with Noah every week as he is so cranky. Today he decided that as Noah isn't feeling well that he may as well just stay home with him and Kobe as I have to take Primary Music time and can't have Kobe while I am doing that.

Aaron said he had a lovely day as Kobe was quite settled. Today he has been giving lots of big smiles. Aaron tells me it was because he was home with his Dad all day :) I told him that maybe he should be the stay at home dad and I will go off to work ;)


7 comments:

  1. My gorgeous boy! Isn't he just beautiful !!! Love Grandma xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S I think Harri should be able to have a little sister called Barry too. Love Grandma xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet little smile, he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. are thy some greys I see Aaron?

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha jack nice pic up! Kobe is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing like a day with Dad huh! If only they could do it more often!

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...