Tuesday 16 August 2011

Where there's a will, there's a way

It's always an exciting day in the King house when I actually bake something, as it doesn't happen very often, although I have actually been cooking a lot more though since I got the thermomix, because it's so much quicker and easier.

Kobe is always my little helper and he can hardly wait for things to cool before he starts eating them.  Just after we'd made some cookies last week I noticed that he had gone very quiet.  Next thing I know he comes into the living room with two cookies in his hands, and a big grin on his face! 

I had put them right up high in the cupboard, but obviously not high enough from this little rat bag, who decided it was time to help himself!


He had gone to the bathroom and gotten his trusty blue step to help him.   I laugh when I see the step in all sorts of spots around the house lately - including our bedroom to reach the DVD player.


Looks like I'll have to start putting things up on the highest shelf from now on! 


2 comments:

  1. I don't think you should be too angry with him, because he's too cute! Little Alex constantly steals food. He drags a stool to unlatch the pantry door. He even learnt to get a broom to unhook it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys are remarkable when they really want something, especially food.
    Love Mum.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...