Tuesday 17 July 2007

Old photos

Now that I have scanned all of Nan and Pop's photos, I have been going through my own albums trying to find all the photos that I have of Nan and Pop. I have come across some old photos that I just had to share. I love this one of some of my cousins just mucking around and having fun together. It was taken at Pop's 80th birthday party.

I had forgotten how cute Jay was as a toddler and can't believe how much Noah has grown!! I can't believe that I thought he was heavy to lift when he was this big!!



This is when we went to "Summer Bay" (Palm Beach) in NSW where they film Home and Away. We got to meet 'Irene', 'Shelley' (no longer on the show) and 'Sally'. Check out how fat I was! Scary!!

Be prepared for the next installment of old photos! I panicked today realising how much scrapbooking I have to eventually do.

1 comment:

  1. They are so cool - boys look really cute! I have that one of the cousins too, makes me want to go through some old photos now! Well done on all the scanning - you are a champ! Jaron thinks you should start a business!!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...