Friday 14 December 2012

My comeback to TOFW

A few months ago I was asked to write weekly for the Time Out For Women website.  TOFW is a website full of inspirational messages for women, and they also plan events all over the world.  I was honored to be asked to write for them as one of their featured blogs and enjoyed writing every week.  It kind of became therapy for me as I would share my thoughts with others about what  we were going through. 

It was nice to have a break from writing for TOFW but I also missed it a lot, so when I was asked if I would write for them again, I felt honored to be asked to do it again.

My first post went up a couple of days ago, and I will be writing again each week for a little while.  Hopefully someone will get something out of what I have to share, but if not at least it good therapy for me :)

My 'comeback' post can be read by going here or clicking on the picture below.  Links to my past posts on TOFW can be found here


I can't wait for TOFW to come back to Sydney next year.  It was such a great day last year and next year will be even better as I'm looking forward to seeing those that I've been in contact with at TOFW since writing for them.  You can register to go to TOFW in Sydney here.

1 comment:

  1. I always look forward to your posts here and I really appreciated the ones you did for TOFW before. So glad they asked you again! :)

    Love to you and yours this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...