Friday 21 December 2012

Remembering Mr King

It was so nice to get the Kings Meadows High School magazine in the mail yesterday.  The back cover was so lovely. 


When I saw this page inside I couldn't stop the tears.  What was written about him was so lovely. I know how much Aaron loved his job as a teacher, and I loved it when I would visit him at school and I would see how he was with the students.



I loved that they said that his cheeky smile and friendly greetings made their day.  Thank you KMHS for remembering him and letting us know that he was loved and very missed.

3 comments:

  1. What an impact, and an example Aaron made at Kings Meadows.
    Sometimes I need to be reminded it is not only us as a family who miss him, but all his students and his fellow teachers.
    Love Mum.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your boys at this time, Lisa.

    What a wonderful role model Aaron is for all of those students, but especially your own boys!

    Meg x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I read about how Aaron impacted on his students, I think it is wonderful that people remember him for the great person that he was and the good influence that he had on everyone. Nice memories for your family to have.

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...