Tuesday 4 December 2012

Aaron Loved Life

Every now and then I go to Aaron's facebook page just to see if any of his friends have posted something on there.  I have access to his account (thanks to Jay and I being good hackers and being able to change his password after he passed away) but have left everything as it was on the day that he passed away. He used to tell me his password all the time, but he changed it so often and it was always the name and number of some sportsman that meant nothing to me, so I would never remember it.

A few weeks ago I was went on his page and clicked on the 'about' section on his page and was so happy to be reminded that he had written heaps about himself and us on there. It's such a beautiful thing to read now, and I know the boys will love to be able to read it as the years go on as well.  Poor Kobe being called the devil in disguise by Aaron (it is definitely true sometimes though! :) 

This is what Aaron had posted in his 'about' section on Facebook.  I'm so glad that he did.

7 comments:

  1. I love learning more about Aaron. He seemed like a wonderful person. I am sure he was, he married and loved you!!!
    Hope you and your boys have some good times during the holidays. I know it will be hard for you and the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa - oh that is just beautiful to read. You can tell from those words how much Aaron loved his life and everything in it. I too go to my son's facebook page and love to read posts from his friends. They fill his page up with little things that I hope Jonathan can see and read in heaven :):)

    Thinking of you and your family as we traverse thru this most difficult of holiday seasons.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for continuing to share and inspire us all to enjoy and appreciate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful Lisa and brought a tear to my eye. I am so glad that you and the boys have that to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. found your blog yesterday somehow......don't remember where. I love the facebook info! My husband died suddenly of an aortic rupture and I know the pain and lonliness you feel. Praying for you and your sweet boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my- Aaron is truly one in a million. I love all his dot points and hopefully we can all remember a few of those dot points in our own lives. XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the FB details from Aaron. What a wonderful guy.

    =)

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...