Tuesday 19 July 2011

From my bath...

this is what I see!

Everyone who knows me really well, knows that I absolutely love, love, love having baths. I would have one every day if I had the time.  I love having a spa in our 'new' house (when does a house ever stop becoming the new house anyway!?) and could stay in there for hours if the boys let me.

Instead I always see a little head pop up over the top and he stands there chatting to me, just like he does when I'm in the shower.   Then after a few minutes I hear the usual 'me hop in too!' and he starts stripping off to get in with me. 

I have to say that having boats, fish and toys bobbing around in the bath with me isn't exactly the kind of bath I'm usually hoping for, but it is a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. Except I have the joy of a 2 year old also whispering "mom, guess what? I have poopy pants." Not exactly the Calgon commercial.

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...