Thursday 1 November 2012

NOAHvember 2012

Last year just a few weeks after Noah passed away Aaron decided that November was going to be known as 'Noahvember'.  He posted a new video and photo of Noah every day for the month, on Noah's memorial page on Facebook

Last night my friend Simone reminded me that it was time for NOAHvember again. I had totally forgotten about it, but am glad that she reminded me as I love sharing my boy(s) whenever I can. 

This is the first photo that I shared today on Noah's memorial page today.  This is one of my favourites of Aaron and Noah together. It was taken in 2003. 

If you would like to see more photos as the month goes on then head over to Noah's memorial page as I'm going to try to post one each day.

4 comments:

  1. Aaron is looking quite devilishly handsome there. :)

    I love the matching red tops but most of all I love the LOVE you can see on Aaron's face and Noah looks so peaceful and content there - I suppose it's a little of how I picture them now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you've done it!!!
    Now I am crying, and ditto to Simone's remarks.
    Miss them so much, but I am comforted that they are together.
    Love Mum.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance this means there will be a JanuAaron? ;) This is such a beautiful idea. I just love this photo. The love is almost tangible.

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...