Tuesday 19 April 2011

My Assistant

Some days are so beautiful that I would much rather hang out with Kobe at the park, than spend the day at home doing house work.  Last week was one of those days, and I wanted to go up to the Punchbowl Reserve anyway to have a look around for my photo shoot the next day

Kobe was so happy to be going to the park, and I was so happy to be out in the sun taking photos :) Some days Kobe is the perfect little model - posing away and doing just what you ask him to do. Other days he has an attitude and refuses to do anything at all except sit and sulk.  This was one of those days.  He kept looking at me with my camera saying 'no Mummy!' and would turn away every time he would see me pointing it at him.  After a while he forgot about the camera and actually just enjoyed being outside.





I thought it would be fun to get my remote out and have a play and Kobe thought so too!


He cracked me up as he would sit posing away for the camera, clicking the remote at the same time.  I think he should be my assistant at my next photo shoot. I may even just give him the remote and let him go for it!

I've been thinking about Facebook a lot lately and have decided that I'm wanting to keep my personal Facebook page just as that - more personal.  Unfortunately I have a lot of photos of other people that I have taken on my Facebook page, and this often means that I get friend requests from people that I don't really know or talk to.   Because of this I'm going to be deleting all my photos from Facebook that I have taken for other people, but I have moved them over to a new page that is just for my photos - Lisa King Photography.  Check it out.

6 comments:

  1. I lovoove the last photo.
    He is a little man of many moods, and he cracks me up.
    Love Mum.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's so cool you have a remote! Lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photos of Kobe...he's cute whether sulky or happy! :) And great idea about FB...as long as you aren't going anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...