Saturday 9 June 2007

Giving it a go!

My cousin has been onto me for a little while to have my own blog. I have been meaning to do this for a while. I know it will be a great way to keep a 'journal' of what my family is up to. I feel like I have nothing really exciting to share with the world, as I am a stay at home Mum who doesn't really do anything exciting, but I love to read other people's blogs - even if they are 'only' stay at home Mum's too so hopefully it may be interesting to someone out there!

Anyway - hopefully I can work out how to use it and start to keep track of what our little family is up to. I don't have time to keep a journal or even scrapbook at the moment for that matter, so this is the next best thing!

I tell people that although I am a stay at home Mum I'm not really at home very often - not lately anyway. I LOVE being at home and will dread the time when I have to go back into paid work. Being a stay at home Mum is definately work - you just don't get paid for it.

We have three boys - Jalen will be 8 in September, Noah will be six in two weeks and Harrison will be 3 in September. Aaron and I have been married for almost 12 years - 12 years!!! Wow - I sound old! Here is a photo of our little family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...