I can also see how much we've changed over the year. I can see the boys are getting the twinkle back in their eyes and the genuine smiles back on their faces, but also see how sad they still are.
I feel like I have a long way to go before I will see the old me again, and I doubt I ever will but I can see how much stronger we are getting as each month passes.
Here are some photos from 2012. So many sad memories, but also lots of happy ones too.
JANUARY - such a contrast
1. Hawley beach on New Years Day 2. Hot date while the boys stayed at Mum and Dad's 3. Bicheno 4. Wineglass Bay lookout 5. Kobe and Aaron on the Wineglass Bay walk 6. Lisa and Aaron playing at the park at Bicheno 7. One of the last photos I took of Aaron alive - fishing with Kobe the day before he died 8. At Aaron's funeral 9. Watching Aaron's coffin being lowered into his grave.
1. A Week after Aaron passed away 2. At the KMHS memorial service 3. The boys playing with Chrish 4. After Harri's first day of Grade 2 5. The boys first week at school 6. At a Hawks community camp - with Josh Gibson 7. Kobe with Luke Hodge 8. My quilt made by Toni out of Aaron's t-shirts 9. Standing at Aaron's grave
1. Off to work 2. Two months since Aaron passed away 3. Our 'backyard blitz' 4. Visiting Aaron's grave after church 5. Our cubby made by KMHS students 6. 'Family' photo taken by Alison 7. Fundraiser put on by KMHS 8. Noah's memorial garden 9. Holiday to Swansea
1. Feeling sad at Aaron's grave 2. Ready to see Ironman 3. Harri starts Auskick 4. Kobe with his photo of Daddy by his bed 5. A visit to Cradle Mountain 6. Easter at Mum and Dad's 7. Mother's Day 8. Decorating Noah's tree at the cemetery for Easter 9. Hawks training
1. Roses from our garden for the cemetery 2. Visiting the cemetery 3 Kobe at KMHS 4. Kobe with the 'Kingy Cup' 5. Plaque for Aaron at KMHS 6. Standing at Noah and Aaron's graves 7. Kobe and I taking selfies 8. Noah's plaque 9. Aaron's plaque
1. Landscaping Awards Dinner 2. Kobe's birthday 3. Holiday to the Gold Coast 4. At Movie World 5. Photo taken by Alana Aston Photography 6. Photo taken by Alana Aston Photography 7. Ready for a Hawks game 8. Snow in Hobart on Noah's birthday 9. Releaseing balloons on Noah's birthday
1. Visit to Werribee Zoo in Melbourne 2. Riding a horse and cart in Melbourne 3. Watching Hawthorn play at the MCG 4. Visiting 'The Block' 5. Going to the temple in Melbourne 6. Jay in WotOpera 7. A visit from Auntie Trudy and Charlie 8. Watching the Olympics in bed 9. 6 Months since Aaron died
1. Kobe missing Daddy and taking his photo everywhere 2. Kobe wanting to be in the Olympics 3. Harri cleaning Daddy's grave 4. Darth Vadar choking Harri 5. KMHS footy team visiting Aaron's grave 6. Harri sleeping in my bed 7. Friday night footy with Harri 8. Jay and his certificate of commendation 9. Silly boys on a hot chocolate date
1. Harri's baptism 2. The whole family at Harri's baptism 3. With Todd Hodgetts - Paralympic gold medalist 4. With the spring blossoms 5. Jalen's 13th birthday 6. A trip to Sydney 7. AFL grandfinal 8. Watching Hawks V Sydney in the AFL grand final 9. KMHS footy team wins Tassie Hawks Cup
1. Run for a Wish 2. 12 months since Noah passed away 3. In Hobart for Noah's Angelversary 4. Fun at the park with Jack and Tayla 5. Wrestling with Alison 6. Meeting Sticky and Sam from the Amazing Race 7. At the Gorge with Chrish 8. 'Family' photo at the Gorge 9. Halloween - dressed up as Team Rocket from Pokemon
1. At Makayla and Gavin's engagement party 2. Another Halloween party 3. Harri as Pirate Starkey in Peter Pan 4. The Pirates in Peter Pan 5. Kobe in Noah's memorial garden at school 6. Lunch time at Noah's grave 7. Kobe busting at Aaron's grave 8. KMHS newsletter 9. Kobe watering Daddy's flowers.
1. Our annual Christmas photo 2. Harri decorating Aaron's Christmas tree 3. Decorating Noah's Christmas tree 4. Our Santa photo 5. Christmas picnic inside 6. Ward Christmas party 7. Aaron's birthday toast 8. Christmas Day waterslide 9. Boxing Day walk with family