Sunday 27 October 2013

Happy Families

Over the weekend our friend Alison took some family photos for us.  She got some great ones on her DSLR and I asked her to take a few on my phone at the same time.  This is one of my favourites off my phone.   I absolutely love that it captures all of our personalities.
Ten minutes into it the shoot Kobe was over it, Harri was bossing Kobe, and I was getting cranky and telling them that if they just cooperated and looked like a happy family for a little bit, it would all be over ;) :) 

I cracked up when I saw this photo on my phone as it's what life is really like most of the time.  They aren't even scared of my glare! If they were the photo shoot would've been finished a lot sooner :)

 Thanks Alison for capturing some real life photos. I think they're always the best ones.

9 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, the family I know and love...just cracked me up.
    Love Mum.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Lisa's Mum. Great shots and love the angry face (sorry, you don't look menacing enough Lisa ;)

      Delete
  2. Love nstural photos of people just doing their thing. Grat photo's Lia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People at work laugh at me because in my office I have hanging a note from one of my boys. They wrote it probably when they were around 6 years old. It says, "I don't like you Mommy." People can't believe I have that hanging up. I tell them, "I tell you guys all the good stuff that happens around my house all the time...I'm just keepin' it real!!" (and it is hung up amongst all the other little love notes they have written to me....so it's not all bad!) Love the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a small illustration done by my son when he was about 6. It is a disgruntled looking person and under it says "Human Slave" to which I had to comment underneath with MOM! I can see it now some 18 years later on my bulletin board in front of me. Need to get it framed!

      Delete
  4. Real life photos are definitely the best!! It made me smile because as I Mom I can picture myself doing the same thing. That's for sharing. ~Lisa in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Great post !

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...