Sunday 18 March 2018

Our February - One Second Everyday

How can it be the middle of March already!?  By far my two favourite apps are Instagram and 1 Second Everyday.  I always wondered if I would get sick of recording a video everyday, but I find that I just do it naturally as I love recording memories and it's such a fun way to do it. I love looking back each month and remember what we were up to.


My 1 Second Everyday video from January is at the end of my summer holiday post, but February was such a mix of going back to work and enjoying the end of summer as much as we can, that it didn't really fit with any particular blog post, so I'm posting my February video separately.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...