Saturday 13 October 2018

The Possum Tree 2018

I'm wondering if this is the last year that I'll get to take a photo of my boys in front of 'the possum tree' (as Harri called it when he was little, instead of the blossom tree) as Jay will be away at Uni next year and I don't know how much longer I can convince the boys to do it.  They are very good and don't really complain about it, and just know that if they do it quickly it'll be over with :) 

I love seeing the changes in the boys, but it also makes me sad that my little boys have grown up so much and I wish that the four of them were still in the photos together. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...