Saturday 13 October 2018

19

I'm not sure when I became old enough to have a 19 year old! Jalen celebrated his 19th birthday in September.  When I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday he said he just wanted to have the day off work, to spend the day with Erin and go out for tea with the family and Erin.  He also requested a cheesecake from the Cheesecake Shop.


I feel very lucky to be the mum of such a great 'kid'.  The other day I was chatting with some people that I hadn't seen for a while, and they couldn't believe that Jay was 19.  They asked me how the teenage years had been and I felt very lucky to be able to say that they've been lots of fun.  Jay has always been so good and has always been really lovely to me.  I'm going to miss him a lot next year when he heads off to Uni. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...