Tuesday 21 December 2021

Possum Tree 2021

If you've been following my blog/family for a while you would know that we have a tradition to take a photo at this same tree every year, when it's blossoming in the spring. 

It all started one year when I looked out the kitchen window at a house we used to rent, and noticed how pretty the blossoms were. I took Jay, Harri and Noah out for a photo (it was before Kobe was born) and instead of calling it the blossom tree, Harri called it the 'possum tree'.  It stuck ever since. 

It always blossoms around Jalen's birthday, so Jay hasn't been in the photo the last couple of years, as he's been in Hobart for Uni. 

This year as we were pulling up, Aaron's favourite song (Wonderwall by Oasis) came on the radio. I have no doubt he's around, watching everything we do. 

When I compared last year's photo I realised how much Kobe has grown this year! 

This was the first photo we took back in 2007.  You can see the other years here


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...