Saturday 1 August 2020

The most beautiful gift

Since Aaron and Noah passed away I've had so many kind people, do beautiful things for me and the boys.  Just after my birthday our friend Aaron and his wife Katie dropped around some gifts and I was blown away when I pulled this amazing picture out of the bag.  
Katie organised for her sister Chelsea to draw this for us and it came all the way from the USA.  I couldn't believe that Milly is also in it.  You can check out Chelsea's art page on Instagram which is @argyleillustration

Thank you so much Katie, Aaron and Chelsea for the most beautiful gift ever.  I'll treasure it always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...