Wednesday 3 January 2018

1 Second Everyday from 2017

Last year my friend Makayla shared a video she had made from 2016 which was 1 second from everyday in 2016.  She used an app which is 1 Second Everyday and I loved it.  I knew that I wanted to do it for 2017 and bought the app on January 1st. 


Some days it was really easy to choose the second I wanted to use, and other days I had too many great seconds, so it was hard to nail it down to just 1 second (or actually 1.5 seconds as you can choose 1 or 1.5 seconds).


Other days (especially during the colder months) I had to really get creative and just had to find something special in the every day moments.


This is our 2017 - it's so fun to look back at the year and remember all the things we did.  I love having such a fun way to record memories (as well as Instagram which I also love!).


I'm doing it again this year, and am already excited to see how it turns out. 



1 comment:

  1. Awesome video, Lisa! I'd bet that took awhile to put together. Love watching your family.

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...