Sunday 9 April 2017

Young and Widowed - Sunday Life Magazine

You can tell it's the weekend as I've finally had a chance to sit down and blog - twice in two days!
About 8 months ago a journalist contacted me as she was wanting to write a piece about young widows for Sunday Life magazine - which is a lift out every Sunday in The Age and Sun Herald newspapers.
She said she had found my blog and was wondering if I was interested in being interviewed. I told her I didn't consider myself to be young, but I guess  I am young to be a widow. 

Today the article was finally published. 

There are a couple of errors - I'm definitely not 46! (turning 43 this year) and I think she was confused about when I had said that I moved house after Aaron passed away, because I had said we were on holidays on the east coast of Tasmania when he died.  We did move house, but we have always been in Tassie.


You can read it online here

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...